Google Search :)

Google
 

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Holiday Thoughts :)

The holidays can be very emotional for many many people. For some it is a very stressful and negative time of the year. They bring on so much stress and such anxious feelings that they begin to freak out a month in advance. Some people are very happy and overjoyed to be able to spend the holidays with their loved ones. Others just coast through apathetically waiting for the turkey and ham. Regardless of how you cope and how you feel, the holidays are hear. So break out the booze, Valium, and self help book. Grab a hold of your ass and get prepared!

I was thinking today.....wondering what to buy for Christmas for all the people I must shop for, and I thought that I wanted to do something different. I don't want to buy the same old same old this year. So I set off and did a little Google search for odd items...lol. Yeah, I thought it would be fun to order some t-shirts. Like my best friend...for whatever reason...always says "Jimmy cracked corn." I don't know why she does it but it just pops into her speech at random times. I think I need to order her an obnoxiously colored shirt that says it right on the chest...lol. For my son...of course the standard "Huh? What? I didn't hear you." I swear that kid needs a hearing aid! I think for my ex maybe one that says " Child Support? Oh yeah- I forgot!" and wrap it up from the kids...lol Ok, well that one may be a little over the top and mean...but it sure would be funny :)

Anyway, it's Thanksgiving-- The turkey is a mere shadow of who it once was and the desserts have been rummaged. One down, just a month to go till the next day of drama...YaY Holidays! ;)

No comments: